The following 24 books have been published in the last 60 days, including what's coming up in the weeks ahead:
1. MOS: Selected Works, by Michael Meredith, Hilary Sample
ISBN 9781616892463, hardcover binding, $40.00 (03/08/2016)
Their work has been described as experimental, willfully strange, and generally off-kilter, qualities front and center in their recent collection Everything All at Once. In ...
2. The Electric Pencil: Drawings from Inside State Hospital No. 3, by James Edwards Deeds
ISBN 9781616894542, paperback binding, $29.95 (03/29/2016)
This bookd tells the remarkable story of Edward Deeds, an "outsider" artist who spent most of his adult life inside Missouri state institutions. Deeds's subtle, ...
3. Butterflies of the World: My Nature Sticker Activity Book, by Olivia Cosneau
ISBN 9781616894658, paperback binding, $ 7.99 (04/05/2016)
Butterflies, with their transformation from hungry caterpillar to beautiful flying flower, are among the most fascinating animals for children. Observing butterflies and moths introduces them ...
4. Curious Feast: 100 Postcards by 10 Artists, by Naz Sahin Ozcan
ISBN 9781616894702, 100 color postcards in display box, with 24-page information booklet and 10 tabbed dividers, shrink-wrapped binding, $19.95 (04/05/2016)
This delightful box features one hundred postcards from ten celebrated artists exploring the subject of food. These extraordinary cards in our popular box format ofer ...
5. In the Age of Dinosaurs: My Nature Sticker Activity Book, by Olivia Cosneau
ISBN 9781616894696, paperback binding, $ 7.99 (04/05/2016)
Did you know that the word "dinosaur" means "great lizard"? Have you ever heard of an animal that had to swallow thousands of pounds of ...
6. At the Seashore: My Nature Sticker Activity Book, by Olivia Cosneau
ISBN 9781616894610, paperback binding, $ 7.99 (04/05/2016)
At the Seashore is the next best thing to roaming the beach. What child doesn't love collecting shells and pieces of driftwood or observing animal ...
7. Strange Trees: And the Stories Behind Them, by Bernadette Pourquiee, Cecile Gambini
ISBN 9781616894597, hardcover binding, $16.95 (04/05/2016)
Have you ever heard of the Strangler Tree? The Bubblegum Tree? The Upside-Down Tree? How about trees with horns, bottles, sausages, crowns, and ones that ...
8. Grids & Guides Pencils: A Pencil Set for Visual Thinkers
Series: Paper + Goods
ISBN 9781616894665, 12 single-sided, hexagonal sharpened pencils: 6 black graphite, 6 blue color; includes straight-edge ruler with die-cuts binding, $14.95 (04/26/2016)
A sophisticated new pencil collection from the popular Grids ...
9. What Can I Be?, by Ann Rand, Ingrid King
ISBN 9781616894726, hardcover binding, $17.95 (04/26/2016)
Unearthed after nearly forty years, What Can I Be?, a stunning concept book written by Ann Rand and illustrated by Ingrid King, is sure to ...
10. Sigrid Calon Memory Game, by Sigrid Calon
Series: Paper + Goods
ISBN 9781616894818, decorative box with lid binding, $18.95 (04/26/2016)
This fresh interpretation of the memory game features Sigrid Calons fluorescent, Risograph- print-inspired patterns.The stylish cube holds fifty-two mesmerizing paired cards and works as a ...
11. Fries!: An Illustrated History of the World's Favorite Food, by Blake Lingle
ISBN 9781616894580, hardcover binding, $16.95 (04/26/2016)
Imagine a plate of crisp, golden, salted fries, and you'll know why this is the world's favorite food.Who better to write the consummate cultural history ...
12. Paris Changing: Revisiting Eug ne Atget's Paris, by Christopher Rauschenberg
ISBN 9781616894672, paperback binding, $24.95 (05/03/2016)
Between 1888 and 1927 Eugeene Atget meticulously photographed Paris, capturing in thousands of photographs the city's parks, streets, buildings, and diverse inhabitants. His images preserved ...
13. Gates of Harvard Yard, by Blair Kamin
Series: Campus Guides
ISBN 9781616894641, paperback w/ flaps binding, $15.95 (05/03/2016)
Offering the complete, never-before-told story of the twenty-five gates that form portals to HarvardYard, this beautiful gift book recounts the aesthetic vision for Americas preeminent ...
14. Goat Man: How I Took a Holiday from Being Human, by Thomas Thwaites
ISBN 9781616894054, hardcover binding, $24.95 (05/17/2016)
The dazzling success of The Toaster Project, including TV appearances and an international book tour, leaves Thomas Thwaites in a slump. His friends increasingly ...
15. It was so quiet I could hear a pin drop, by Andy Goodman
ISBN 9781616894801, hardcover binding, $15.95 (05/17/2016)
The whimsical but simple illustrations of British designer Andy Goodman invite young readers to listen as well as read aloud, hearing and making engaging sounds ...
16. MIT: The Campus Guide, by Douglass Shand-Tucci
Series: Campus Guides
ISBN 9781616892746, paperback binding, $34.95 (05/24/2016)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one of the nation's most beautiful and technologically advanced campuses, is the focus of this colorful cultural and architectural history. Sited ...
17. Twenty Over Eighty: Conversations with Legends of Architecture and Design, by Aileen Kwun, Bryn Smith
ISBN 9781616892814, paperback binding, $35.00 (05/24/2016)
Twenty Over Eighty features profiles and interviews with twenty creative professionals over the age of eighty who have dedicated their lifetimes to design. In revealing ...
18. Interactive Architecture: Adaptive World, by Michael Fox
Series: Architecture Briefs
ISBN 9781616894061, $24.95 (05/31/2016)
Interactive Architecture: Adaptive World illustrates how structures can process information, make observations, and utilize tools to translate natural systems and create seamlessly integrated environments, from ...
19. Digital Design Theory: Readings from the Field, by Helen Armstrong
Series: Design Briefs
ISBN 9781616893088, paperback binding, $24.95 (06/07/2016)
Digital Design Theory bridges the gap between the discourse of print design and interactive experience by examining the impact of computation on the field of ...
20. Cartographic Grounds: Projecting the Landscape Imaginary, by Jill Desimini, Charles Waldheim
ISBN 9781616893293, hardcover binding, $50.00 (06/14/2016)
Mapping has been one of the most fertile areas of exploration for architecture and landscape in the past few decades. While documenting this shift in ...
21. Pen to Paper: Artists' Handwritten Letters from the Smithsonian's Archives of American Art, by Mary Savig
ISBN 9781616894627, hardcover binding, $27.50 (06/14/2016)
Even in this age of emails, texts, and tweets, there is an ongoing fascination with the simple act of putting pen to paper. Associations such ...
22. Design/Build with Jersey Devil: A Handbook for Education and Practice, by Hailey, Charlie
ISBN 9781616893569, $24.95 (07/19/2016)
Steve Badanes, Jim Adamson, and John Ringel believe an architect's job does not stop at designing a building, but that it extends to constructing it ...
23. Edifices de Rome Moderne, by Paul Letarouilly
Series: Student Classics
ISBN 9781616894832, paperback binding, $45.00 (07/26/2016)
Paul Letarouilly's masterpiece, Edifices de Rome Moderne, has been hailed as'the most beautiful book on Renaissance architecture ever published. Letarouilly (1795 1855) devoted thirty-five years ...
24. Local Code: 3659 Proposals about Data, Design, and the Nature of Cities, by Nicholas de Monchaux
ISBN 9781616893804, paperback binding, $24.95 (10/11/2016)
With three billion more humans projected to be living in cities by 2050, all design is increasingly urban design. And with as much data now ...