The following 25 books have been published in the last 60 days, including what's coming up in the weeks ahead:
1. Create Your Own Online Store in a Weekend, by Alannah Moore
ISBN 9781616892364, paperback binding, $24.95 (7/15/2014)
The advantages of selling your products online are many, low overhead, global markets, twenty-four-hour shopping, but perhaps most important is the level playing field offered ...
2. Abbott Miller: Design and Content, by Abott Miller
ISBN 9781568987262, hardcover binding, $60.00 (8/5/2014)
Abbott Miller: Design and Content is the first monograph on the award-winning graphic designer known for his innovative work at Pentagram, where as a partner ...
3. The Chef Says: Quotes, Quips, and Words of Wisdom, by Nach Waxman, Matt Sartwell
Series: Quotes, Quips, and Words of Wisdom
ISBN 9781616892494, hardcover binding, $14.95 (8/19/2014)
Clean plates don t lie. ---Dan Barber
Great chefs are neither self-effacing nor meek. There's no room for manners in the professional ...
4. Natural Architecture Now: New Projects from Outside the Boundaries of Design, by Francesca Tatarella
ISBN 9781616891404, paperback binding, $39.95 (8/19/2014)
Our 2007 hit Natural Architecture introduced artists and architects who transform the act of building into a fascinating new art form. Built from humble elements, ...
5. Worn Stories, by Emily Spivak
ISBN 9781616892760, paperback binding, $24.95 (08/26/2014)
Everyone has a memoir in miniature in at least one piece of clothing. In Worn Stories, Emily Spivack has collected over sixty of these clothing-inspired ...
6. Nocturne: Creatures of the Night, by Scott, Traer
ISBN 9781616892883, flexibind binding, $20.00 (9/2/2014)
Whether cuddly, fierce, mysterious, or some ineffable combination of all three, nocturnal animals never fail to fascinate. In Nocturne, celebrated animal photographer Traer Scott brings ...
7. Grafica della Strada: The Signs of Italy, by Louise Fili
ISBN 9781616892692, hardcover binding, $40.00 (9/2/2014)
For more than two decades, renowned graphic designer and self described Italophile Louise Fili has traveled the cities and countryside of Italy cataloging the work ...
8. Who Built That? Skyscrapers, by Didier Cornille
ISBN 9781616892708, hardcover binding, $16.05 (9/2/2014)
Nothing in the built world captures the imagination like the skyscraper. Behind every soaring tower stands a designer with courageous vision and enough engineering know-how ...
9. Who Built That? Modern Houses, by Didier Cornille
ISBN 9781616892630, hardcover binding, $16.95 (9/2/2014)
Who Built That? Modern Houses takes readers on a fun-filled tour through ten of the most important houses by the greatest architects of the twentieth ...
10. Petcam: The World Through the Lens of our Four-Legged Friends, by Keeney, Chris
ISBN 9781616892586, paperback binding, $14.95 (09/15/2014)
Over the years, countless photography books have been published featuring shots of impossibly cute puppies, precocious kittens, and just about every other pet variety. And ...
11. San Francisco: Portrait of a City 1940-1960, by Fred Lyon
ISBN 9781616892661, hardcover binding, $40.00 (9/16/2014)
With a landmark around every corner and a picture perfect view atop every hill, San Francisco might be the world s most picturesque city. And ...
12. Hollywood Frame by Frame: The Unseen Silver Screen in Contact Sheets, 1951-1997 , by Karina Longworth
ISBN 9781616892593, hardcover binding, $30.00 (9/16/2014)
There is a voyeuristic thrill in contact sheets, the direct prints used by photographers of the pre-digital age to edit their work. You look directly ...
13. Saarinen Houses, by Jari Jetsonen, Sirkkaliisa jetsonen
ISBN 9781616892654, hardcover binding, $50.00 (10/15/2014)
They are architecture s most famous father-son duo: Eero, the younger Saarinen, designer of such masterpieces as the TWA Terminal Building at Kennedy Airport, and ...
14. Henri Matisse: Meet the Artist!, by Patricia Geis
ISBN 9781616892821, hardcover binding, $24.95 (10/15/2014)
Henri Matisse: Meet the Artist! takes young readers of all ages on a colorful interactive journey through the work of the beloved French painter and ...
15. Infographic Designers' Sketchbook, by Steven Heller, Rick Landers
ISBN 9781616892869, hardcover binding, $60.00 (10/15/2014)
We live in a golden age of data visualization, in which designers are responding to the information overload of our digital era with astonishing feats ...
16. Terminal Bar, by Sheldon Nadelman, Stefan Nadelman
ISBN 9781616892135, $35.00 (10/15/2014)
In 1972 Shelly Nadelman began a ten-year run bartending at one of New York City s most notorious dives: the Terminal Bar, located across the ...
17. Mark Mothersbaugh: Myopia, by Adam Lerner
ISBN 9781616892623, hardcover binding, $40.00 (10/21/2014)
Mr. Mothersbaugh works in virtually every form and medium, and his work has always been unified and singular (perhaps a result of the simple ...
18. Come Together: The Rise of Cooperative Art and Design, by Francesco Spampinato
ISBN 9781616892685, paperback binding, $35.00 (11/15/2014)
The past twenty years have seen a new generation of artists working together in small groups and large collectives to explore new avenues of art, ...
19. Melting Away: A Ten-Year Journey through Our Endangered Polar Regions, by Camille Seaman
ISBN 9781616892609, hardcover binding, $55.00 (11/15/2014)
For ten years Camille Seaman has documented the rapidly changing landscapes of Earth s polar regions. As an expedition photographer aboard small ships in the ...
20. Beautiful Users: Designing for People, by Ellen Lupton
ISBN 9781616892913, paperback binding, $21.95 (11/15/2014)
In the mid-twentieth century, Henry Dreyfuss, widely considered the father of industrial design, pioneered a user-centered approach to design that focuses on studying people s ...
21. Mellon Square: Discovering a Modern Masterpiece, by Susan Rademacher
Series: Modern Landscapes: Transition and Transformation
ISBN 9781616891336, paperback binding, $24.95 (11/18/2014)
he second volume in our Modern Landscapes series examines the evolution of Pittsburgh's first modern garden plaza. Completed in 1955 from a design by the ...
22. The Buildings and Designs of Andrea Palladio, by Octavio Bertotti Scamozzi
Series: Classic Reprints
ISBN 9781616892647, hardcover binding, $85.00 (11/18/2014)
Andrea Palladio is unquestionably the most important architect in the Western world: his carefully proportioned, pedimented designs are the foundations for most single-family homes and ...
23. Emerging Voices 30: Form, Idea, Resonance
ISBN 9781616891978, hardcover binding, $50.00 (11/25/2014)
The prestigious Emerging Voices Award was created in 1982 by The Architectural League of New York to showcase the work of early to midcareer North ...
24. Local Architecture: Building Place, Craft, and Community, by Brian MacKay-Lyons, Robert McCarter
ISBN 9781616891282, hardcover binding, $50.00 (1/6/2015)
In architecture, as in food, local is an idea whose time has come. Of course, the idea of an architecture that responds to site; draws ...
25. Duke University: Campus Guide, Second Edition, by Ken Friedlein, John Pearce
Series: Campus Guides
ISBN 9781616892302, paperback binding, $34.95 (7/7/2015)
The first edition of the Campus Guide showcased Duke s rich architectural heritage, from its founding in 1924 to Horace Trumbauer s masterful design of ...
Order toll-free at 800.759.0190 | email@example.com