The following 15 books have been published in the last 60 days, including what's coming up in the weeks ahead:
1. Beach Houses: Andrew Geller, by Alastair Gordon
ISBN 9781616892371, paperback binding, $35.00 (2/28/2014)
The Bra. The Box Kite. The Cat. The Milk Carton. The Reclining Picasso. These are the playful names given to the eccentric beach houses of ...
2. Private Landscapes: Modernist Gardens in Southern California, by Pamela Burton, Marie Botnick
ISBN 9781616891619, paperback binding, $40.00 (2/28/2014)
The first and only book to focus on the modernist gardens of Southern California is now available in paperback. In Private Landscapes, landscape architect Pamela ...
3. Shadow Type: Classic Three-Dimensional Lettering, by Steven Heller, Louise Fili
ISBN 9781616892111, paperback binding, $40.00 (03/15/2014)
The first-ever compilation of shadow typefaces is now available in paperback. Letters with relief and shadow have long been an effective way to add spectacle ...
4. Beijing: Contemporary and Imperial, by Lois Conner, Geremie Barme
ISBN 9781616892487, hardcover binding, $50.00 (03/15/2014)
In three decades of visits to China, celebrated photographer Lois Conner has'witnessed firsthand the monumental physical transformation of the country. Nowhere is this change more ...
5. The Public Library: A Photographic Essay, by Dawson, Robert
ISBN 9781616892173, hardcover binding, $35.00 (03/15/2014)
Many of us have vivid recollections of childhood visits to a public library: the unmistakable musty scent, the excitement of checking out a stack of ...
6. The Book of Trees: Visualizing Branches of Knowledge, by Manuel Lima
ISBN 9781616892180, hardcover binding, $29.95 (03/15/2014)
Our critically acclaimed bestseller Visual Complexity was the first in-depth examination of the burgeoning field of information visualization. Particularly noteworthy are the numerous historical ...
7. Rural Studio at Twenty: Designing and Building in Hale County, Alabama, by Andrew Freear, Elena Barthel, and Andrea Oppenheimer Dean
ISBN 9781616891534, paperback binding, $40.00 (03/18/2014)
For two decades, the students of Auburn University's Rural Studio have designed and built remarkable houses and community buildings for impoverished residents of Alabama's Hale ...
8. Permanent Change: Plastics in Architecture and Engineering , by Michael Bell, Craig Buckley
ISBN 9781616891664, hardcover binding, $70.00 (04/08/2014)
Almost every industry in the world has benefited from the invention of plastics, but it's only in the recent past that they have begun to ...
9. Farming Cuba: Urban Agriculture from the Ground Up, by Carey Clouse
ISBN 9781616892005, paperback binding, $35.00 (04/15/2014)
Following the collapse of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, Cuba found itself solely responsible for feeding a nation that had grown dependent on ...
10. Natural Architecture Now: New Projects from Outside the Boundaries of Design, by Francesca Tatarella
ISBN 9781616891404, paperback binding, $39.95 (04/15/2014)
Our 2007 hit Natural Architecture introduced artists and architects who transform the act of building into a fascinating new art form. Built from humble elements, ...
11. Manhattan Classic: New York's Finest Prewar Architecture, by Geoffrey Lynch
ISBN 9781616891671, hardcover binding, $50.00 (04/15/2014)
The Dakota. The Apthorp. The San Remo. The names of these legendary New York apartment buildings evoke images of marble-lined lobbies, uniformed doormen, and sunlit ...
12. Young Architects 15: Range
Series: Young Architects
ISBN 9781616892395, paperback binding, $24.95 (05/14/2014)
The Architectural League Prize is an annual competition, series of lectures, and exhibition organized by the Architectural League of New York and its Young Architects ...
13. The Landscape Imagination: The Collected Essays of James Corner 1990--2010, by James Corner, Alison Hirsch
ISBN 9781616891459, hardcover binding, $40.00 (05/15/2014)
Over the past two decades, James Corner has reinvented the field of landscape architecture. His highly influential writings of the 1990s, included in our bestselling ...
14. Create Your Own Online Store in a Weekend, by Alannah Moore
ISBN 9781616892364, paperback binding, $24.95 (05/15/2014)
The advantages of selling your products online are many, low overhead, global markets, twenty-four-hour shopping, but perhaps most important is the level playing field offered ...
15. Type on Screen: A Critical Guide for Designers, Writers, Developers, and Students, by Ellen Lupton
ISBN 9781616891701, paperback binding, $24.95 (05/15/2014)
The long awaited follow-up to our all-time bestseller Thinking with Type is here. Type on Screen is the definitive guide to using classic ...
Order toll-free at 800.759.0190 | email@example.com