There are 6 books in the subject area: design, book arts
1. Art Deco Bookbindings: The Work of Pierre Legrain and Rose Adler, by Yves Peyre, H. George Fletcher
ISBN 9781568984629, hardcover binding, $35.00
Before dust jackets wrapped every hardcover behind a shield of paper, a book's binding was its only advertisement, and the shelves of bibliophiles were lined ...
2. By Its Cover: Modern American Book Cover Design, by Ned Drew, Paul Sternberger
ISBN 9781568984971, paperback binding, $29.95
We all know we're not supposed to judge books by their covers, but the truth is that we do just that nearly every time we ...
Available for online reading at www.ebrary.com
3. Classic Book Jackets: The Design Legacy of George Salter, by Thomas Hansen
ISBN 9781568984919, paperback binding, $35.00
It's said that you can't judge a book by its cover. George Salter, a legendary figure in the field of book design, never subscribed to ...
4. Designing Books: Practice and Theory, by Jost Hochuli, Robin Kinross
ISBN 9780907259237, paperback binding, $30.00 (A Hyphen Press book)
Now available in paper, this newly revised and expanded classic in book design argues for a non-dogmatic approach, one open to both traditional and modern, ...
5. The Book as Art: Artists' Books from the National Museum of Women in the Arts, by Krystyna Wasserman, Johanna Drucker, and Audrey Niffenegger
ISBN 9781568986098, hardcover binding, $55.00
Artists' books have emerged over the last 25 years as the quintessential contemporary art form, addressing subjects as diverse as poetry and politics, incorporating a ...
6. The Book as Art: Artists' Books from the National Museum of Women in the Arts, by Krystyna Wasserman, Johanna Drucker, and Audrey Niffenegger
ISBN 9781568989921, paperback binding, $34.95
Our landmark survey of women artists' books is now available in paperback. The Book as Art presents more than one hundred of the most exquisite ...
Order toll-free at 800.759.0190 | firstname.lastname@example.org